Some of things I write on Facebook crack me up. Yes, I laugh at my own jokes. Sometimes I’m the only one who gets it. With that confession, here are some of the humorous statements I’ve written on Facebook:
- My wife said that I should get a hearing aid after I didn’t understand what she said. I replied: “Hearing aids cost around $1,000, I can say ‘what?’ for free.”
- Tonight, told Heidi that I had a BS in Journalism. She said that I was being redundant.
- Heidi and I were talking about pictures of John Calvin and she asked: “Did he have a pointy chin?”
Me: “Well, he was French, right?”
- Actual text to my wife on why I was late getting off from work today:Me: “Waiting for Jesus to get picked up by his mom.”
Heidi: “OK, that sounds like a Christmas reference, nativity play?”
Me: “Mexican kid.”
Heidi: “Jesus was Mexican?”
I so enjoyed sending that text.
- The pastorate is the one position in the world where every one is an expert about what the pastor should and should not be doing, except the pastor.
- It seems that if you dream about being at work, they should pay you for your work.
- Heidi and I discovered tonight that cauliflower by any other name, is still cauliflower.
Hope you enjoyed those. Not all were humorous, but hopefully all were worth giving some thought.