Finally, the top 5 posts for the 2015 calendar year. Here they are:
5. Cremation or Burial: A Biblical Perspective. While not the best defense for burial, I still lean that way because as believers we look forward to the resurrection of the dead.
4. The Second Commandment, Sarah Young and Ann Voskamp. Probably my most controversial post in a while. This one takes on both Sarah Young and her heretical book Jesus Calling, along with Ann Voskamp’s book One Thousand Gifts. Both books should be condemned outright, but because Voskamp and Young are cute, most pastors don’t want to touch the issue.
3. Protestants Don’t Celebrate Ash Wednesday. Well, some of them do. But not good Reformed Presbyterians.
2. Ten Reasons Christianity is Superior to All Other Religions. Of course, this one gets a lot of attention for obvious reasons. But here of late, I have started the process of going back and writing posts defending each reason which makes this post even more valuable.
1. Blue Bell Ice Cream: Top 10 Flavors. And why not? It’s about ice cream. So it stands to reason the number one story every year since I wrote it, is about Blue Bell Ice Cream.
There you have, the Top 25 stories of 2015.