This is a “what if,” list. Meaning, I don’t seriously take this to be the case. But what if when believers get to heaven, we find there are many things that that we thought for some odd reason, would not be there. Here were a couple of my thoughts. Please, add yours to the list in the comments section and I will update it later…
1. Yes, of course we have chocolate!
2. Yes, of course your dog Joey/Casey/Rylie is here.
3. Yes, you will find a 36-hole golf course on the north side of heaven that is excellent this time of year.
4. Yes, there is a yatch club on the edge of the crystal sea. There is a regatta starting in a few eons… and yes, you can build your own boat if you would like.
5. Yes, we will let you build your own mansion if you like.
6. Yes, you can review the history of the world in the archives section of the library… but why would you want to? You’re in heaven!
OK, those are just a few of them that I came up with while drinking a hot cup of coffee…. (7. Yes, we have the best coffee!) while Rylie is at my feet chewing on an old Limbaugh Letter. He’s such a fun dog.